Houseboat is a floating house with a floor space of more than 100 m, capable of taking on board 12 people and guests with equipment weighing a total of 2,000 kg.
Houseboat, or house on the water, is the future of construction, which has already gained a solid foundation, thanks to Holiday Boat Group!
A watercraft that is also a house can already solve many of the problems of the modern world, including how long and arduous leading to a building permit for a typical house…
Houseboat is a floating house with a floor space of more than 100 m, capable of taking on board 12 people and guests with with equipment weighing a total of 2000 kg. It is made of aluminum with a solid structure and trusses between the hulls, lined with reinforced sheet metal.
In the hulls there are special impact chambers, while under the deck we placed a small boat or watercraft with electric or internal combustion drive. In addition, the sun deck on top can be covered by a bimini. The layout of the rooms is arbitrary, plus heating, air conditioning, sauna or Jacuzzi. The latest technological solutions used, make our vessel unsinkable.
For whom is a floating house on the water?
● for people who are fed up with the big-city hustle and bustle,
● for those who are fed up with small-town, nosy neighbors,
● for those with a huge appetite for sea adventure,
● for those who appreciate unusual solutions, innovations and modern technologies,
● for people who can’t swim, but would like to see the world from the water,
● for people who have never dived, but are curious about the underwater landscape,
● for families with children, singles, older and younger couples,
● for anyone who dreams of beautiful views, proximity to nature, wants to combine work with relaxation or wake up in a different place every day.